Graduate Research Assistant at United States International University – USIU Africa… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at United States International University – USIU Africa.
United States International University – Africa is located in the Kasarani area, off Thika Road in the suburb of Kenya’s capital city of Nairobi. The university is an independent, not-for-profit institution serving 6512 students representing 69 nationalities. It offers 24 degree programs from undergraduate to doctoral level, all of which are accredited in Kenya and the United States of America. United States International University – USIU Africa
- This role will provide administrative, logistical and research support to the USAID Empowered Youth Project.
- The Graduate Research Assistant will report to the USIU-Africa Project Field Outreach Coordinator.
- Support the coordination and organisation of field visits by project staff, donors and partners.
- Develop appropriate documentation for travel and make bookings for field visits.
- Assist in organizing internal and external meetings, conferences and workshops
- Support in the facilitation of stakeholder engagements
- Present project updates and reports to the line manager.
- Support in coordinating training session at select counties
- Provide technical training on entrepreneurship, career development and life skills transformation.
- Ensure that all relevant documents and data collection files (soft and hard copies) are stored appropriately.
- Manage the satellite career centers.
- Conduct desk and literature reviews.
- Planning and collecting data using a variety of methods including but not limited to field data collection, key informant interviews, telephone, and online surveys
- Undertake data analysis and data visualization.
- Assist with drafting project reports.
- The Graduate Research Assistant to perform any other relevant duty as maybe required by the line supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Business.
- USIU-Africa student enrolled in the MBA program in their first or second semester.
- Adept with business and entrepreneurial skills.
- High degree of discipline to interact and work with youth.
- Data collection, analysis and visualization skills
- Ability to work under tight schedules and meet deadlines.
- Quality results oriented and team player
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 29 November. 2021
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.