Graduates Trainee Recruitment at Safaricom… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Safaricom.
- You will interact and work with Industry-leading technology and experts
- Be immersed in agile ways of working
- Get extensive business exposure through cross-functional rotations
- Have personalized development and placement in your area/s of specialization
- Get focused mentorship, training and support to stretch your potential
- Build expertise in your chosen area in either UI/UX, IoT or Machine Learning
- Be part of a robust community of Discover Graduates
We are looking for innovative leaders, those who embrace new technologies and are continuously learning, individuals who are curious to the world of opportunity on offer. Safaricom is a place where you can bring your whole self to work as you kick start your career.
- Successful candidates will have passion for technology, customers, and commercial savviness
- Demonstratable knowledge of at least one of these skillsets i.e., UI/UX, IoT and Machine Learning
- You should demonstrate creativity, adaptability and learning enthusiasm
- Recently graduated (within one year) with a minimum 2nd upper degree
- You will boldly share your views, challenge the status quo, and be a conscious risk-taker.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
As part of the recruitment and on-boarding process, the below documents will be required at a later stage
- A recommendation letter /Completion letter/ graduation certificate from your university
- NSSF, NHIF, KRA PIN & Bank account details
- Copy of National Identity Card.
- Good conduct & CRB certificate (not older than 12 months)
How to Apply
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.