Graphic Designer Job at Platinum Outsourcing & Logistics… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Platinum Outsourcing & Logistics.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Develop designs across various products and ensure consistency in branding for similar products.
- Create compelling and effective logos and designs for both print and digital media.
- Keep in touch with current industry and technology standards, social media, and market trends.
- Develop graphics for product illustration and online communication.
- Create compelling graphic presentations from available content.
- Creatively produce new ideas and concepts as well as contribute to creative brief on branding and general product support.
- Use effective digital marketing strategies to push the company brand
- A Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of professional design experience
- Have a good command of design, video editing, and office software.
- Strong communication skills and can connect with Homeland and CM.
- Excellent communication skills capability and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple fast-paced projects simultaneously and good project management capability.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.