Application for the GREAT Scholarships for Pakistani Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Bristol in UK.
This scholarship is exclusively offered to Pakistani national applicants only. To be eligible, the applicants must have undertaken a postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol. Two scholarships of £10,000 are available.
The University of Bristol, ranked in the world’s top 60 in the QS World University Rankings 2021, is a red brick research university that contributes back to society through scholarship and research by producing creative graduates through its cultural, social, economic, and environmental activities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- Postgraduate study programmes offered at Bristol can be applied to undertake.
- The applicants must be a national of Pakistan, holding a Pakistani passport.
- The applicants must be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
- The applicants must already hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) to start a one-year full-time master’s degree in September 2022.
- The applicants must gather all necessary supporting documents and upload them to the applicant portal.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: CEFR – B2, and IELTS – 5.5.
PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Two academic references
- Scanned university degree
- Personal statement
- Research proposal
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 28 March, 2022 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.