Greenfedha Mashinani Agent – (3 positions) Job at Kenya Tea Development Agency Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Kenya Tea Development Agency Limited.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Create awareness on GFL products and services in order to ensure sustainable business growth
- Customer on boarding through the Point of Sale Device (BSS)
- Loan origination through the POS device (BSS)
- Actively take part in sales activities organized by GFL or any other farmers forums in order to acquire business
- Offer excellent customer experience while interacting with customers on different channels
- Gather feedback from customers on GFL products and their experience to seek improvement
- Ensure compliance with GFL policies and procedures
- Must have a minimum KCSE Mean Grade of C-
- Diploma in Business related field
- Experience in sales will be an added advantage
- Must be computer literate
- Good understanding of the tea industry dynamics.
- Ability to plan and execute sales activities.
- Demonstrate a high degree of sensitivity, confidentiality and integrity when dealing with customers.
- Excellent communication skills including vernacular
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 16th March 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.