Application for the Griffith Excellence Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Griffith University in Australia.
The funding program covers 25% of tuition fees for the duration of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at Griffith. The award is open for the academic year 2021-2022. Each deduction will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
Established in 1971, the Griffith University is the highest-ranked Australian university that offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees in different areas. It has the best award-winning teachers who are devoted to helping candidates in completing their career goals.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GRIFFITH EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The studentships are available to students from all Country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student (40CP) starting in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2021 or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2022.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
GRIFFITH EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be enlisted in this application program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Griffith University. After receiving a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, you must submit the program application form by the given deadline.
Application must include:
- Applicants must provide a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 September, 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.