Group Communication & Public Relations Manager Job at Jumia…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Jumia.
- Group Communication & Public Relations Manager
- Build a strong network of media partners.
- Proactive by pitching media and organize interviews.
- Increase Jumia’s Brand awareness through media and Social Media.
- Write articles for the media, including press releases and reports.
- Brief the team about the wording, Q&A, talking points and prepare a public presentation.
- Handle the corporate Social Media platforms by creating and sharing relevant content.
- Support the Group Head Comms team for cross-country projects and Group processes.
- Support on creating PR reports, SM reports.
- Owner of PMO for Group Comms Project.
- Organize the Comms teamwork – central processes & files
- Proofread content, including but not limited to social media posts, blog articles, and press releases for the Comms team.
- Previous experience in Comms, Journalism or Public relations
- Complete fluency in both spoken and written English
- Education to degree level or equivalent in PR, Communication or Journalism
- Must have a commendable Media network and relations.
- Independent and resourceful.
- Strong drive and leadership
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.