We are happy to present to you the Gulu University 16th Graduation List – 2021 Updated. The Chancellor, Gulu University, on behalf of the University Council, Management Board and Senate has released the names of successful graduands.
Therefore all successful graduands can check their names below or on the university website.
GULU UNIVERSITY 16TH GRADUATION LIST FOR 2021
The Academic Registrar of Gulu University announces that the 16th Graduation Ceremony, for students who have fulfilled academic and financial requirements for the conferment of degrees and award of diplomas and certificates, will be held on Saturday 19th June 2021 at 8:00 am at Gulu University-Main Campus.
In observance of SoPs, the graduation ceremony will be virtual (online) with a physical attendance of 200 guests including PhD Graduands, Masters Graduands, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery graduands and First Class undergraduate graduands. Physical attendance will be strictly by invitation only. Graduands will not be accompanied by any other persons.
The virtual graduation ceremony will be broadcasted live on television and streamed live on the Gulu University social media Platforms for the rest of the graduands, all parents and guardians.
The information regarding preparations for the ceremony is detailed below:
The results of the examinations are available from the offices of the respective Deans of Faculties/Schools during working hours.
List of Graduands
The list will be posted as soon as it is approved. Continuously keep on confirming with your Department if you have met the Graduation requirements.
Verification Of Academic Records And Order Of Names
All graduands are requested to verify their names. Any requests for changes in spelling and order of names should be done within this period at the respective campus admissions office. The Senate-approved graduands’ list will be posted above and on the University website.
Clearance & Fees
Graduands are required to:
- Pay the following graduation-related fees: Graduation 100,000/=; Convocation 10,000/=; Transcript 10,000/=; and Certificate 10,000/=.
- Follow the steps below to make payments:
- Open any internet browser (e.g., Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari)
- On the address bar, type payments.gu.ac.ug to access the Zeepay Global Payment window
- Fill in your full names, email address, telephone number, and registration number.
- Click Continue.
- Select the following items for graduation-related fees: Certification Fees (232), Convocation, Graduation Fee, and Transcript Fee.
- Click Continue to view the invoice (NOTE: The amount on the invoice DOES NOT include bank charges).
- Print the invoice OR correctly copy the Zeepay Ref: and present it as you pay the fees to any branch or an agent.
- Clear with the office of the Dean of Students, Faculty/Institute, University Library, and University Bursar by 31st May 2021.
- Submit the most recent passport size coloured photograph (where both ears are visible and taken from the shoulders up) to the Transcript Office, Department of the Academic Registrar by 31st May 2021.
- Provide their own gowns from authorised vendors.
- Collect graduation materials from 7th – 11th June 2021; from the Department of Academic Registrar.
Graduands are expected to be in full graduation attire graduation ceremonies. The graduation gowns will be hired and will be collected from the respective Deans of Schools at the Main Campus and from the Examination Offices in respective campuses during office hours.
On the graduation day, all graduands will participate in the graduands’ procession in order of their school at 8.00 a.m.
For any clarifications and more updates, please visit the University website.
Congratulations to all the successful graduands that made it out of Gulu University.