Application for the GyanDhan Funding for Indian Students to Study Abroad – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the GyanDhan in Study Abroad.
This funding opportunity is open for students who want to pursue a 2-year postgraduate course in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand & Germany. The GyanDhan will provide the award amount of INR 1 Lakh to the one successful student.
GyanDhan is India’s first education-focused financing platform. It provides various tools & services for the entire process of the student’s study abroad journey which helps them to achieve their higher education dreams.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GYANDHAN FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Postgraduate program in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Analytics and Materials Science
- Students who want to pursue a 2-year postgraduate course in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand & Germany. Students who are in the process of applying or have applied but have not yet received an admission letter can also apply for the opportunity .
- The student must be an Indian resident with an undergrad degree from an Indian institute.
- If the student is planning to take an education loan, the application for the same must start via Gyandhan in one of the partner lenders. Our partner lenders are SBI, BOB, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, Avanse, Auxilo, Incred, Credila & MPower Financing.
- For taking in this program, applicants must have a previous year’s degree with excellent academic records.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
GYANDHAN FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being enlisted in the program, aspirants have to follow all the given steps:
- Step 1: Click on the start application
- Step 2: Please fill up the following Name, Email Id, Mobile, Target Country, Target College, Target Course
- Step 3: Within 24 hours of completing the first step, you will get an email to upload the documents
- Step 4: You must complete the application form for this award.
Application must include:
- Students will be required to upload the following documents to be eligible for the opportunity : Offer letter from the university
- Proof of GRE/GMAT Score
- Proof of TOEFL/ IELTS Score
- Latest Resume
- Statement of Purpose in 1500 words
- Letter of recommendation
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st August, 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.