Application for the HDR International Awards in Developing New Materials for Hydrogen Future in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Deakin University in Australia.
Both international and domestic students are eligible to receive this application towards a PhD programme undertaken at Deakin University. Students will receive a monthly stipend, relocation allowances, and an international tuition fee. Deakin University will provide the selected applicants a stipend of $27,596 per annum, a relocation allowance of $500-1500, and a full tuition fee for the applied programme.
Deakin University is an elite public technical and research university ranked 55th in the World among the top universities. It strives to bring the opportunities of the digital age into the real world through top-notch education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HDR INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Students can apply for a PhD programme in smart hydrogen compatible elastomeric materials at GTP Research of Deakin University.
- The applicants must be enrolled in a full-time PhD programme at DU.
- The applicants must hold an honors degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component to be admitted to Deakin.
- The applicants are required to submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL – 7.0, IELTS – 102, TOEFL IBT – 600, CAE – 185, PTE – 73.
HDR INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Official copies of secondary school transcripts
- Award Certificates
- Formal Identity Papers (your passport)
- Personal statement
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st August, 2021 will be considered.