Head, Internal Audit Job at Eagle HR Consultants… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Eagle HR Consultants.
Responsible for provision of independent and objective evaluation of Society’s financial and operating activities.
- First Degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognized university.
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA (K);
- Qualification in CISA will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of computerized audit techniques and experience in systems audit.
- Member of IIA-K or equivalent with a current good standing.
- At least five (5) years relevant experience, two (2) of which must be in a senior audit position in a financial institution or co-operatives.
Candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 including:
- Valid Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.