Head of Fulfilment Job at Jumia… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Jumia.
JUMIA is an e-commerce startup with an aim to mimic Amazon’s success by delivering a wide range of items, from toys to generators across the African continent. Shortly after the startup of the business in Nigeria, JUMIA launched warehouses in four other growing countries which include: Egypt, Morocco, Kenya, and Cote d’Ivoire.
- Create KPIs and implement simple systems for evaluating and improving performance
- Use order life analysis to monitor end-to-end warehouse processes and improve operational efficiency
- Setup and continuously improve warehouse operations processes
- Design dashboards to easily identify bottleneck areas of the operational processes
- Oversee daily reporting on Backlog / Incidents/Change/Problem tickets and SLA status
- Liaise with the technical teams as well as the local teams on all matters related to warehousing systems
- Controlling Out-of-Stock (OOS)
Finance, Stock, Fulfilment and Warehouses;
- Ensure that all financial processes associated with the warehouse for each financial month, quarter and year-end are executed accurately and in a timely manner at the Executive level
- Ensure all necessary processes are in place to ensure no stock is lost in the warehouse, stock counts are accurate, and any variances are fully investigated.
- Ensure adequate stock management tools and processes are in place to enable efficient working across Jumia online shops
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors. Degree (Business Administration, Logistics- supply chain, Economics, Engineering)
- Relevant professional certification in Logistics or supply chain management will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 6 years FMCG, E-Commerce or warehouse management experience
- Demonstrated competency in data reporting and analysis
- Experience or high level of comfort in logistics operations
- Experience of E-commerce fulfillment best practice, with an understanding of customer and seller behavior
- Self-Driven and great independent follow-through Ability
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 31st January 2022
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.