Head of IT & Projects Job at Kenya Orient Insurance Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Kenya Orient Insurance Limited.
The company was incorporated in 1982 by the Al Fateem Group of Dubai and was later acquired by Kenyans in 1988. Kenya Orient Insurance was then formed in 2004 after a transfer of ownership from the previous proprietors to its current owners.
- To monitor, manage, and ensure continuous improvement of the IT Service Quality.
- Ensuring IT industry Best Practice is followed to deliver highly–available solutions in alignment with business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field.
- Master’s in IT, Computer Science or related field will be an added advantage.
- 10 years relevant experience with 5 years at a senior managerial level in an IT department.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 31st December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.