Head of Markets Job at Citi… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Citi.
- Developing a coordinated country strategy across the Global Markets products to ensure optimal client alignment.
- Managing senior external interfaces with Markets related Regulators, clients, origination, market data, and industry groups, peers.
- Drives client value by leading reviews of resource allocation and prioritization for country and cross-product business initiatives
- Maximizes organizational execution of key initiatives and business review processes
- Ensure that the bank’s balance sheet is well managed in order to meet statutory, regulatory and internal limits and guidelines.
- Ensure that the bank’s assets and liabilities are appropriately priced in order to strengthen the overall franchise.
- In collaboration with Corporate Treasury when requested, ensure that the bank’s capital is appropriately hedged against adverse foreign exchange rate volatility.
- Ensure that the Markets business is strengthened by liaising with the hub traders, Sales, central bank, target market clients and other market participants.
- Assume responsibility for strengthening the Global Markets business by introducing new products, liaising with other business units, marketing across key corporate relationships, and encouraging market risk-taking.
- Assume prime responsibility to trade and distribute markets products with the objective of enhancing profitability.
- Responsible for managing key relationships with the regulators, corporate and institutional client names.
- Network within the local and overseas organization in order to migrate best practices i.e. new product innovations, initiatives, training, processes etc.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Economics, Accounting, or Sciences. Candidates with MBA, CFA and similar further degrees will be accorded due preference.
- Four years of direct Global Markets trading or sales experience.
- In-depth experience of Citi’s Global Markets products, clients and risk management
- Successful leadership of a diverse and multi-product business
- Successful track record of leading and creating momentum and a collective agenda across multiple products
- Good knowledge of the industry and country and with the ability to anticipate and lead the organizational response to future changes.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021.