Head Of Programmes Job at Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition.
- Head Of Programmes
- Supporting the Country Director with the development, implementation, and quality management of the country strategy so it maximizes impact to transforming local food systems for better nutrition.
- Leading the program team to conceptualize and operationalize impactful interventions to improve nutrition outcomes in Kenya, including providing leadership in GAIN design and implementation QUADS.
- Leading and providing management support for project implementation and ensuring effective and successful delivery of project milestones and results.
- Supporting the Country Director with the planning and tracking of progress of the implementation of the country strategy, including the development and review of annual business plans.
- Ensuring that all relevant laws and regulations in Kenya, and donors’ contractual requirements, are fully adhered to by the team.
- Working with the Country Director in building relationships with external constituents for the purposes of advocacy, influencing and identifying appropriate partner organizations, and building a long-term pipeline of program investments and impact grants.
- Ultimate responsibility for ensuring that all donor reports, narrative and financial, are of a high standard and are delivered on time, as well as ensuring compliance with GAIN’s internal reporting processes.
- You will have extensive management experience in leading and developing projects in a multi-cultural environment at the international level.
- You will ideally demonstrate excellent management, communication, leadership, and planning skills and will have strong interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Experience in donor reporting, policy work (from organization to international) is desirable, as is a strong understanding of the nexus of the nutrition-food system.
- At least a Masters’s degree or equivalent in one of the following fields; agricultural science, food science, public health, nutrition, economics, or business development.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 29th September 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.