Head of Regional Protocol Office Job at Medecins Sans Frontieres… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Medecins Sans Frontieres.
GENERAL HCA IMPLEMENTATION and OFFICE COORDINATION and MANAGEMENT
- Follow-up and analyze geopolitical, legal and economical context with possible implications on HCA holders/MS.
- Periodically update a risk analysis that reflects the position of MSF with regard to potential adverse operational impact while implementing the HCA and advice accordingly.
- Ensure the office set-up and organization reflects and are adapted to its function and tasks.
- Draft, propose and ensure HCA implementation strategy and vision (validated by the Intersectional Board).
- Keep an overview of and analyze results and challenges, identify gaps and needs.
- Ensure focus on set priorities and objectives, as defined and set by the board.
- Consult the Support Committee in case of need, coordinate its advice and facilitate its contributions.
- Contribute to the shaping of priorities and activities of the Support Committee.
REPORTING – INFORMATION AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT (IKM) – VISIBILITY
- Write and submit annual and quarterly reports on the activities of the RPO to the RR, International Legal Department (ILD) and Board.
- Advise the RR and provide input for the annual networking and advocacy plan of the RR.
- Contribute to updates of the networking log, managed by the RR.
- In collaboration with the Support Committee, evaluate the need for review and update of implementation guidelines and SoPs; update when deemed necessary.
- Ensure HCA implementation guidelines and SoPs are distributed and adhered to.
- In collaboration with the Support Committee, manage the design and implementation of new/updated follow-up trackers: define needs and indicators, format, access and usage.
- Ensure that new/updated follow-up trackers are duly used and filled.
- Extract, clean and compile data from the follow-up trackers in place, submit to quality control and analyze data and indicators (KPIs).
- A university-level degree in International Relations, Political Studies or Management. or Diploma in a similar discipline with working experience in a similar role.
- Working experience in the management of administrative matters such as tax, customs, immigration.
- 2 years successful experience in MSF or comparable/equivalent entities or International organizations.
- Excellent (data) analysis skills.
- Strong general and people management and coordination skills.
- Excellent communication skills (intersection position).
- Capacity to supervise and coordinate interdisciplinary positions/platforms.
- Fluent in English & Swahili.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021.