Head of Robotic Process Automation Job at Jubilee Insurance… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Jubilee Insurance.
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the Technical Design Document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports statuses, issues, and risks to tech lead on a regular basis.
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
- Lead and review the team’s work across all phases (planning, analyzing, designing, building, and testing).
- Direct efforts to define technical, operational, and user requirements.
- Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions and lead efforts to develop and implement client-approved solutions.
- Take responsibility for project activities including work estimation, planning, stakeholder management, and project quality.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business, or any other related field.
- Relevant professional qualification.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a Supervisory role with a minimum of 1-2 years in Robotic Process Automation.
- Strong working knowledge in the usage and functionality of the Robotic Process Automation software, preferably Blue Prism (Minimum 2- 3 years).
- Any Process optimization background (LEAN, Six Sigma).
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the Job Reference Number and Position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 17th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.