Health Field Officer – Detention at International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC).
Oshwal Academy Mombasa is an outstanding school in the heart of Nyali, Mombasa. It is a school where the desire to learn is infectious and students of all abilities flourish because everyone works hard to create a learning environment where everybody is welcome and diversity is celebrated. Everything at Oshwal Academy Mombasa is designed to encourage students to take an active role in their learning. Every day is fresh and inspiring and our efforts are geared towards keeping our students enthralled, hungry and engaged. Simply put we don’t just teach we inspire.
The Academy is seeking to appoint an experienced English Language and Literature Teacher to teach in the Senior School.
- A graduate with a Bachelor of Education degree with specialisation in English and Literature.
- Must be registered with the Teachers Service Commission.
- At least five years’ teaching experience in a reputable institution (Senior School).
- Knowledge of technical content delivery in a variety of examinable syllabi (Edexcel, Cambridge, I.G.C.S.E. and A’ Level).
- Good intra and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable in modern pedagogy and demonstrable teaching practices.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Innovative and creative individual.
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability and proven willingness to support clubs and other co-curricular activities.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 15 October. 2021