Health Systems Strengthening Manager Job at Fred Hollows Foundation… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Fred Hollows Foundation.
- Lead implementation of the HSS components across all FHFK projects, with particular attention to the Health Financing, Stronger Systems, and Health Workforce Projects.
- Provide technical support to build the capacity of national and county health leadership in key health systems.
- strengthening functions, including policy, planning, health care financing and budgeting, advocacy, and resource mobilization.
- In collaboration with the Policy and Advocacy Manager, support national and county level advocacy targeting key decision-makers to advance implementation of WHO Integrated people-centered Eye Care to strengthen community-focused programs.
- Provide technical assistance to ensure that national policies and procedures for public health financing are integrated at all levels of the health system.
- Support the development and promotion of linkages to enable project and staff to learn from one another, discuss common challenges, seek/offer assistance, and share best practices at the country and cluster level.
- Produce and present HSS papers at local, regional, and international forums to share experiences and best practices.
- Identify and advise on opportunities for HSS grants acquisition and lead in project design and resource planning.
- Manage relationships and maintain FHFK’s position within strategic fora such as technical forums, working groups, health advocacy platforms, HENNET, KHF, etc.
- Master’s degree in international development, public health, Social Sciences, International Development, health economics or related field.
- A post-graduate qualification in Health Systems Management, public policy, or related fields.
- Minimum of 8 years significant work experience in health systems strengthening, health economics, or related fields in the context of low resource settings in a reputable NGO.
- Demonstrable knowledge of national and county health systems and policy development.
- Ability to cultivate, develop and maintain good relationships with the county government.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 24th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.