Application for the HELSB GRZ Kapasa Makasa University Student Loan Application For Zambian Students – 2021/2022 Entry is now open for at Kapasa Makasa University in Zambia.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Zambian nationals that meet the minimum requirements outlined here below to apply for the undergraduate student loan for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The Higher Education Loans and Scholarships Board (HELSB) was established with an additional mandate of sourcing for funds, allocating and disbursing student loans to Zambians pursuing higher education in recognized institutions of higher learning. It also has the mandate to recover all mature loans disbursed since 2004.
HELSB KAPASA MAKASA UNIVERSITY STUDENT LOAN ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be Zambian citizens with Green National Registration Cards (NRC)
- School leavers admitted to Kapasa Makasa University.
- School leavers who completed Grade 12 in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- 24 years old or below by January, 2022.
HELSB KAPASA MAKASA UNIVERSITY STUDENT LOAN APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The application will only be complete if the following documents are submitted;
- Letter of application responding to the advertisement;
- A photocopy of the 2021/2022 Copperbelt University admission letter;
- A photocopy of the Grade 12 statement of Results or Certificate;
- Photocopies of applicant’s NRC, parent’s/Guardian’s NRC, Birth Certificate and 2 RECENT passport copies.
- An application form bought from any NATSAVE branch and a clear copy from them.
Remember to include an active contact addresses including email address and phone number.
Applicants should submit their documents to the following address:
- The Chief Executive Officer
- Higher Education Loans and Scholarship Board
- P.O BOX 50464
- Lusaka, Zambia
OR kindly hand deliver to:
- Room 23 (Registry)
- Maxwell House, Annex Building
- Los Angeles, Boulevard
- Lusaka, Zambia
Completed applications and attachments must be sent on or before the deadline date for applications: Friday, 15th October 2021.