Application for the HELSB Morrocan Government Scholarships For Zambian Students – 2021/2022 Entry is now open selected universities in Morocco.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Zambian nationals that meet the minimum requirements outlined here below to contest for One Hundred (100) scholarships under the Morrocan Government Scholarship Scheme for the 2021/2022 Academic Year.
Available are Undergraduate scholarships in the following fields of study: Medical studies, Phar-maceutical Sciences, Commercial and Management Sciences, Agronomy and Veterinary Medicine Sciences and Technical as well as Architecture.
The Higher Education Loans and Scholarships Board (HELSB) was established with an additional mandate of sourcing for funds, allocating and disbursing student loans to Zambians pursuing higher education in recognized institutions of higher learning. It also has the mandate to recover all mature loans disbursed since 2004.
HELSB MORROCAN GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Undergraduate Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be Zambian citizens with Green National Registration Cards (NRC)
- School leavers who completed Grade 12 in 2020.
- Have Grades I – 3 in English, Mathematics and subjects relevant to Intended field of study.
- Be of maximum age of 19 years by September 2022.
HELSB MORROCAN GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The application will only be complete if the following documents are submitted;
- Letter of application responding to the advertisement, clearly stating the program of study desired, age, day-time phone number for easy communication;
- Curriculum Vitae, certified photocopies of academic certificates, certified photocopies of applicant’s NRC, Birth Certificate and passport copies of pages 2 & 3
- A study plan or synopsis summarized details of preferred course and how the intended course of study will enhance one’s contribution to Zambia’s development agenda (200 words for undergraduates and 400 words for postgraduates on one face of an A4 page).
- It is a requirement by the host countries that all nominated candidates undergo comprehensive medical examination, including HIV, TB and Hepatitis B
Remember to include an active contact addresses including email address and phone number.
Applicants should submit their documents to the following address:
- The Chief Executive Officer
- Higher Education Loans and Scholarship Board
- P.O BOX 50464
- Lusaka, Zambia
OR kindly hand deliver to:
- Room 23 (Registry)
- Maxwell House, Annex Building
- Los Angeles, Boulevard
- Lusaka, Zambia
Completed applications and attachments must be sent on or before the deadline date for applications: 7th December 2021.
Click here for more information and Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.