Application for the High Potential Grant for International Students in Germany – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the RWTH Aachen University in Germany.
The grant is provided to bright students who wish to undertake a master’s degree programme at RWTH Aachen University in Germany. All international students with the impressive academic record are eligible to apply to avail this grant. Under this grant, the university will provide the selected students with a cover upto 50% on the total payable amount of the tuition fee of the chosen course of study at RWTH Aachen University.
RWTH Aachen University is a public university ranked among the top public universities in Aachen and ranked #145 in QS Global World Rankings 2021with its ability to operate actively and to dare to take on challenges and incorporate and cultivate the business aspect.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HIGH POTENTIAL GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Masters degree in following: MSc. Computer-Aided Conception and Production in Mechanical Engineering
- MSc. Management and Engineering in Computer-Aided Mechanical Engineering
- MSc. Management and Engineering in Structural Engineering and Risk Management of Industrial Facilities
- MSc. Management and Engineering in Production Systems
- MSc. Networked Production Engineering
- MSc. Robotic Systems Engineering
- MSc. Textile Engineering
- The applicants must not be receiving any other financial assistance from elsewhere or must not be engaged in any other programme.
- The applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree with excellent results to be admitted at RWTH Aachen University.
- The applicants must submit the following English language proficiency test scores: TOEFL PBT – 550, TOEFL IBT – 90, IELTS – 5.5, DSH Certificate – Stage 2, Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – Pass, German Language Diploma – Present, TestDaF – Level 4, and First Certificate in English – Grade B.
HIGH POTENTIAL GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are required to apply on the RWTH online application portal and enrol themselves in any above mention master’s degree programme. The applications must be submitted and uploaded through the application form.
Application must include:
- Regular application for the Master’s degree program submitted through the RWTHonline application portal
- A certificate stating that the applicant is among the best 10% bachelor degree holders of their batch or if not applicable a cumulative grade point average of 1.7 or higher is required (converted to the German grading system)
- Letter of intent for the opportunity (500 words)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th July, 2021 will be considered.