Application for the HKUST MBA East and Southeast Asia Business Professional Awards in Hong Kong – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the HKUST Business School in Hong Kong
This scheme will help students by defraying the tuition fee for an eligible course at Booth University. Applicants with East & Southeast Asia nationality can take advantage of this golden chance. HKUST Business School will provide educational fund for students in Hong Kong.
In the QS Global Rankings, the HKUST School of Business & Management is rated 34th. It is committed to being a leader in academics through delivering outstanding instruction.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HKUST PROFESSIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- East & Southeast Asia Country Students
- Masters degree in business administration
- Candidates holding citizenship in an East & Southeast Asia Country with strong performance and steady career progression in business management, marketing or finance fields.
- Admission Requirements: Bachelor’s degree,
- Satisfactory GMAT / GRE score,
- Minimum of 2 years’ full-time work experience after graduating from your first degree.
- If English was not the first language of instruction of your undergraduate course, then provide good TOEFL/IELTS academic results
HKUST PROFESSIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To being enlisted in the programme, students must have to take admission in the master’s degree programme at the university
Application must include:
- Attach academic transcripts, graduation certificate, GMAT / GRE Score Report TOEFL/IELTS Score Report, proof of employment, salary proof, HKID/ Passport Copy
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st November, 2021 will be considered.