HMIS Officer Job at Centre for Health Solutions… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Centre for Health Solutions.
- Support system installations and upgrades at CHS Tegemeza supported sites.
- Support the MEO’s in uploading data to the National Data warehouse every month.
- Support the MEO’s in monthly data collection and reporting
- Training facility staff on systems use (eHTS, KenyaEMR, Ushauri, DWAPI, ADT etc.).
- Testing and deploying solutions that incorporate a test results feedback loop for TB and Covid-19.
- Support in Programmatic Data collection and Verification at the facility level.
- Offer Technical support to the Program Team in EMR navigation and use.
- Together with program teams, develop and operationalize a schedule for monthly facility level monitoring visits to review the KenyaEMR module’s use and data use.
- Addressing queries raised by M&Eand program staff on submitted data in monthly MOH reports.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Health Records and Information Management or Information Technology.
- Experience in the design, programming and administration of transactional databases (MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- Experience in the Windows Server and Linux Server Administration.
- Experience in designing networking & hardware maintenance.
- Experience in Electronic Medical Records’ development, implementation and support.
- Ability to work effectively in a busy, high-pressure team environment.
- Ability to prioritize workload and demonstrate outcomes on strict deadlines.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use HMIS Officer: CHS/HR/TPP/HMIS/01/2021 as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 3rd November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.