HOP Senior ElasticSearch Engineer (Mombasa, fully remote) Job at SPACE44… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at SPACE44.
- Design and implement ELK (ElasticSearch, Logstash and Kibana) stack solutions
- Create and manage Elasticsearch Clusters on-premise.
- Fine-tune bulk load process.
- Provide Elastic Search tuning/optimizing based on application needs.
- Be familiar working with .Net tech stack
- Create Dashboard on KPIs
- Contribute to team design discussions with detailed technical information
- Develop code with quality, scalability, and extensibility
- Provide work breakdown and estimates for complex software development tasks
- Identify strategic/tactical solutions and provide risk assessments and recommendations
- 5+ years as a Data Engineer
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- 2+ years of ElasticSearch experience in production, in medium to large clusters
- Deep working knowledge of and proven to experience with Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Experience building ElasticCluster
- Experience configuring and performance tuning large clusters
- Strong understanding of Elasticsearch Full-Text Content Indexing and Search
- Advanced knowledge of Elasticsearch sharing, partitioning, aliases, watchers, etc.
- Experience working in DevOps structured and Agile organizations
- Excellent communication skills with minimum B2+ English
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a distributed and international, English-speaking team.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.