The application for the HORTGRO bursary for the academic year 2021 is now open for all South African students in South Africa.
The HORTGRO hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the HORTGRO bursary. It is meant for students that intend to, or are currently studying towards programmes that are aligned to the following listed below:
- Agricultural Economics
- Entomology and Nematology
- Plant Pathology
- Research and Technical
- Soil/ Water Science
The HORTGRO bursary programme assists by supporting financially deserving students with great academic potential to take their first steps in achieving their dreams and obtaining their undergraduate degree. HORTGRO bursary programme aims to fund academically deserving students who do not have the financial means to study full-time towards a first degree.
Update: How to Apply for the 2021 Jones & Wagener Bursary
HORTGRO BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible applicants are required to have:
- SA Citizen
- Younger than 30 years old
- Average pass mark of 70%
- Financial Circumstances.
HOW TO APPLY FOR HORTGRO BURSARY
Read the instructions before filling in the application form. The HORTGRO BURSARY APPLICATION FORM together with the required attached documents to: HORTGRO, PO Box 163 Paarl 7620, or deliver to 258 Main Road, Paarl 7646.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted by no later than 15 August 2021.
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Bursary >>>