House Matron (Senior School) Job at St Andrew’s School… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at St Andrew’s School.
- Providing Pastoral care to the students of the particular boarding house
- Ensuring that the boarding house is maintained in excellent condition
- Supervising students during free time in the boarding house during the day and at weekends.
- Liaising with the Medical Centre staff to ensure communication of relevant medical and pastoral concerns raised in the Medical Centre regarding students from their house
- Overseeing the Dhobi system for the boarding house, ensuring that students are regularly having clothes washed and that the system is working effectively.
- Supporting the School’s Christian Ethos
- Ability to communicate well and establish firm and consistent boundaries
- Ability to relate to students with understanding in an open, calm and friendly way
- Evidence of being able to build and sustain effective working relationships with staff, students and parents.
- Well organized, patient, flexible and able to prioritize, resilient under pressure.
- Ability to work flexible hours
- A strong team player and able to lead and manage own work effectively
How to Apply
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.