If you are yet to apply for KwaZulu-Natal College of Nursing Intake 2022, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the KwaZulu-Natal College of Nursing online application 2022, we recommend you read this article carefully before you submit your application.
The KwaZulu-Natal College of Nursing invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admissions into the 2022/2023 academic session.
Prospective students can complete the online application at the KwaZulu-Natal College of Nursing Admission/Application Portal 2022.
How to Apply for KwaZulu-Natal College of Nursing Intake 2022
Please attach copies of the following documents
- Certificated copy of the highest academic qualification/ school grade
- Certified copies of ID documents of student and Next of Kin required
- Certificated copy of proof of address
- Please note that certificated documents must not be older than 3 months
- Proof of NSFAS Application
For more information or inquiries, visit the KwaZulu-Natal College of Nursing’s official website.
If you have any suggestions or comments regarding this information, please, kindly drop us a COMMENT using our comment box below.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.