THis article contains information on how to update Teachers Service Commission (TSC) profile and the requirements needed for this to be possible.
The Ommission have made it possible for all those willing to update their profile on the the database or website to do so. This can only be done by meeting some requirements for verification and correction purposes. If you check below you will find out the requirements for the TSC PROFILE UPDATE and the step by step means to update your profile.
TSC PROFILE UPDATE REQUIREMENTS
To be able to update your TSC profile, you’ll need the following requirements:
- ID Number/Passport Number
- Tsc Number
- Surname as per Registration Certificate
- Your Phone Number
- Scan and Upload Only the Required Documents:
- Only certified copies of original documents should be scanned and uploaded.
- For Expatriate Teachers, attach a letter of clearance from Ministry of Education
HOW TO UPDATE TSC PROFILE
- Kindly open a browser on an internet enabled phone or laptop
- Kindly visit the the TSC update profile page: https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke/register/update-profile
- All sections of this registration application MUST be completed in full.
- Please fill in all the required information.
- When you are done, you can click on the the NEXT and SUBMIT/UPDATE button.
Note: the people eligible to update their profile on the TSC portal are those that are already registered. If you are yet to register, kindly CHECK HERE for steps on how to register.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @Eafinder OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.