HR & Admin Manager at Karuri Water & Sanitation…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Karuri Water & Sanitation.
Karuri Water and Sanitation Company took over two boreholes which were being operated by Karuri Town Council but only one was operational. The borehole was serving Karuri and Banana areas. The company started operations on 1st June 2008 with its offices located behind the original Karuri Market location on your way to Karuri High School. Karuri Water and Sanitation Company is one of the agents of Athi Water Services Board.
There is one position in Gatundu Water and Sanitation Company Limited.
Reporting to the Managing Director, She/he shall be responsible for coordinating the implementation of Company policies, coordination of Human Resources and Administration functions, and ensuring all staff have a conducive working environment for personal career growth.
- Coordinating the implementation and review of the Company’s policies and strategies in the respective department;
- Managing the Human Resource records and
- Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all
- Assisting in staff recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending
- Preparing employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training
- Maintaining a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure
- Assist in planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintaining employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit
- Ensuring legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining
- Undertaking such other assignment as may be assigned from time to
- Holds a Degree in Human Resources Management
- Must have CHRP-K
- Must be a member of Institute of Human Resources Management
- At least five (5) years work experience in a relevant field;
- Be proficient in computer; and
- Have a demonstrated merit and shown ability as reflected in work performance.
Method of Application
Applicants shall show evidence of compliance with the Constitutional Requirements by submitting clearance certificates from;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption commission;
- Higher Education Loans Board;
- Credit Reference Bureau;
- Criminal Investigation Department; and
- Kenya Revenue
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected] , [email protected] or [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 7 October. 2021
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.