HR Associate Job at Sendy Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Sendy Limited.
- Provide operational and exceptional leadership and accountability in the management of the human resources operations.
- Support and manage general employee life cycle processes; from attraction and acquisition of talent to onboarding, capability, and career development as well as succession planning.
- Support the development of HR-related strategies and ensure implementation and execution
- Prepare and monitor HR Analytics; monitor and direct analysis of HR performance metrics and employee information reporting.
- Monitor retention and engagement for trends and changes that require intervention.
- Respond quickly and accurately to all employee queries and ultimately provide issue resolution.
- Escalate and communicate any broken processes in the employee experience and continuously find new ways to improve the employee experience and speed of resolution
- Maintain, and manage human resource policies, systems, and processes.
- Maintains accurate and up to date employee records in the HRIS
- Work with the HRM and the culture committee on all matters culture.
- Any other work that may be assigned to the jobholder by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business-related field.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in HR.
- A member of IHRM.
- Knowledge of the country’s labor/employment laws & common HR practices.
- Knowledge in procurement processes and best practices
- Experience managing HR systems.
- Excellent communications skills.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.