HR Manager Job – Operations at Koko Networks… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Koko Networks.
This company was formerly known as SmartCook Energy. Last-mile energy networks for Africa’s cities. Smarter commerce for urban Africa. Unique rich media delivery platforms. Our mission is to improve life for everyone in Africa’s cities.
- You are the primary interface between internal/external customers and functional team members to ensure effective use of HRIS/payroll applications, you will manage permission, access, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and productivity
- Advise managers and supervisors in best employee relations practices and strategies for managing supervisor problems and employee grievances in accordance with Kenya employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Build, refine, and maintain human resource policies, systems, and processes
- Handle employment-related inquiries from employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff
- Leverage HRIS platforms to improve employee experience, ensure data accuracy, and generate HR metrics
- Verify payroll inputs
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Establish procedures to ensure all internal customers are assisted appropriately and in a timely manner, through prioritization of work assignments in your team
What You Will Bring To KOKO
- University Degree and IHRM Certification
- 4+ years of experience in HR with 2+ in a management capacity
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics, analytics experience is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Thorough understanding of human resource principles, practices, and procedures
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Working knowledge of [ Bamboo, Lever, Wingubox, Workday, Freshdesk] HRIS software applications and products
Closing Date : 31st August 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.