HR Specialist Delivery (VP Level) Job at Standard Chartered Bank Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Standard Chartered Bank Kenya.
- Responsibility for a variety of HR Services queries and ensure to solve them in a timely and professional manner, involving other members of the HR Team where necessary.
- In this role, you will be supporting the HR Services Lead, on a variety of different administrative tasks while the organizations work on large HR transformation.
- Keeping employee data up to date in the HR System.
- Manage end-to-end system back-end changes without compromising any control.
- Produce essential and value-add HR reports using the HR System’s reporting functionalities and support the collation of HR Metrics
- Support the HR team in larger, global processes and projects such as budgeting/forecasting, appraisals, bonus and pay reviews.
- You provide ad-hoc support to the HR Team and the wider business as and when needed.
- Will have experience from an HR operational role where you have been working with different HR administrative tasks. Ideally, you have been working with updating HR Systems as part of that role.
- Enjoys working in a support function and always give great service no matter how hectic your day or what the query may be.
- Work closely with the HR process and governance team, to ensure HR Operational Risk sign-off.
- Understand system technical limitations; collaborate with subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with business stakeholders and other teams to examine information needs and functional requirements.
- Facilitate GPO & Business process walkthroughs to understand business processes and alignment with solution functionality.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 16th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.