HTS Lead Job at Centre For Health Solutions… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Centre For Health Solutions.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
Centre for Health Solutions – Kenya (CHS) is a local, not-for-profit organization. We understand the local context, make use of local expertise and strategic partnerships to ensure we implement evidence-informed solutions and interventions to address existing and emerging public health concerns.
- To provide leadership in the planning and implementation of HTS strategies including optimization of HTS in all service delivery points, assisted safe and ethical index testing and other high yielding strategies targeting different subpopulations.
- Support provision of HTS for Key, priority populations and DREAMs interventions
- To support interventions to ensure optimal linkage of HIV-positive clients to treatment in all subpopulations.
- Support rollout and scale-up of recency testing.
- Work with the SI lead to Support the scale-up of the community health toolkit for HTS (electronic HTS) to all CHS Shinda Tena project supported health facilities.
- To ensure implementation of HTS quality assurance and control systems according to the National guidelines.
- Work with the laboratory lead to support the RTCQI process.
- Oversee the development and implementation of HTS work plans.
- To provide technical guidance to HIV prevention technical leads and technical officers in the implementation of HTS strategies.
- Continuous capacity building of program staff and service delivery staff in health facilities and the community in the provision of HIV testing services according to national guidelines.
- Work with the laboratory lead county HTS commodity focal persons and technical officers to support HTS commodity management through proper quantification and forecasting.
- Prepare relevant technical and progress reports and recommendations to improve program performance.
- Assess progress and barriers to achievement of program implementation plans, recommend action for improvement or modifications to address problems, document and highlight results
- A university degree in Social Sciences, Public health, Nursing, Clinical medicine, or any other health-related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ HIV program experience, of which, two (2) years should be in an HIV programming technical position.
- Demonstrable knowledge of HIV/ART management procedures, guidelines, adherence support, and HIV testing service delivery.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages, report writing and presentation skills.
- Dedicated team player with excellent interpersonal, communication, report writing and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.