This article contains information on Ho Technical University (HTU) Postgraduate Admission and Application Forms: 2021/2022 and how to Apply. It also contains the Ho Technical University (HTU) Postgraduate Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
This article contains information on the Ho Technical University (HTU) Application form and Requirements for admission into the following programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- MTech Agricultural Engineering with Options in:
- Post-Harvest and Food Security
- Farm Machinery and Power Engineering
- Soil and Water Engineering
- MTech Production Engineering
- MTech Automobile Engineering
- MTech Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
Applications to study for the listed postgraduate programmes above in 2021/2022 are now open for both internal and external applications. INTERNAL APPLICANTS are students currently registered at HTU for the 2021/2022 academic year. EXTERNAL APPLICANTS refer to any graduate who meet requirements for the qualification.
HO TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
- A minimum of 2nd class upper division in a relevant field of study and one (1) year relevant working experience
- A candidate with a 2nd class lower division may be admitted after passing an interview
- Any relevant first degree equivalent qualifications as may be decided by the department and certified by NAB now GTEC and could be considered.
HTU POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Postgraduate Applications for study at the Ho Technical University (HTU) in 2021/2022 are fully online.
Ho Technical University Postgraduate Application Procedures
Log onto app.htu.edu.gh/admissions, follow the instructions and purchase an e-voucher using mobile money at the cost of Ghc 240. (E-voucher can equally be purchased from all branches of GCB Bank, Zenith Bank and Post Offices)
Log on to the HTU admission portal, enter your serial number and pin to fill your online application form. On completion and submission of your online application, a form number will be generated automatically and sent to you as SMS.
Enclose in an EMS envelope, a printed copy of your completed online application declaration form, together with Photocopies of certificate(s), Original Transcript, a Passport Picture, an outline of a propose research and Two Recommendation Letters and send to The School Administrator, School of Graduate Studies, Ho Technical University, P.O Box HP217, Ho.
HTU Postgraduate Application Fee
- Application fee for Postgraduate applications is Ghc 240.
UPDATING YOUR APPLICATION
You need to submit additional documents to the Admissions Office. This may include the following:
- Certified paper copies of documents uploaded online as part of your application
- Academic transcripts which may not have been available at the time of your application must be uploaded to our student system; please log in using your username and password, and complete the submission; certified paper copies of such uploaded documents must be submitted
- Where applicable, evidence of English language proficiency must be provided
SUBMISSION DATES FOR SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AND ACADEMIC RECORDS
The Ho Technical University reserves the right to cancel any application if all the necessary certified paper copies or original transcripts are
not submitted on time.
HTU POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION DEADLINE
- The completed form must be sent to the Office of the Registrar at Ho Technical University on or before (deadline is yet to be announced)
- Walter Sisulu University, WSU Term and Registration Dates
- Download Walter Sisulu University, WSU 2021/2022 Admission Prospectus
- Click here to check the Walter Sisulu University Admission requirements
For more information and inquiries, kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.