Application for the Hull Graduate Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Hull in UK.
The educational award is open for the highly motivated EU/UK and international aspirants to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework for one year. The University of Hull will give you £1,000 towards the cost of your tuition fees. This award will be applied to fees on a pro-rata basis for programmes of study lasting longer than one academic year.
Established in 1927, The University of Hull is a public research university that offers over 2,000 courses to 18,000 students across six faculties. They help their students to realize their full potential and give you skills to succeed at UH.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HULL GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Postgraduate degree program in various subject areas
- To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a previous and separate programme at the University of Hull or if you are an exchange student wishing to continue your studies. York-registered MBBS students are also eligible for the Graduate Scholarship if they wish to continue on to an eligible University of Hull taught postgraduate course.
- For taking admission in the university, applicants will need to meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
HULL GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity, applicants are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before Open for 2021 will be considered.