Human Capital Associate Job at Ilara Health…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Ilara Health.
- Human Capital Associate
- Conduct recruitment for various positions and ensure there’s an effective recruitment process in coordination with managers.
- Data Management – Manage employee information on the Human Resource Information System.
- Talent Management – Onboarding- Ensure a smooth onboarding process for new hires into the company.
- Creating contracts for new hires, amending contracts if need be and keeping records of the signed contracts.
- Manage internal communication – Identify the key company WhatsApp groups required and ensure that key staff employees are part of them.
- Ensure organizational initiatives, projects and key information are effectively communicated to employees
- Talent Management – Offboarding -Ensure a smooth exit process and that all exits have the required documents needed for the process.
- At least 2 years experience working in a busy HR office environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Management with specialization in Human Resource Management any other business-related course/Social Science.
- Higher diploma in HRM if the degree above is not in Human Resource Management.
- Certified Human Resource Professional – CHRP Part 2 Level 4 (Is preferable).
- Previous experience in a startup environment (Is preferable).
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021.