Kijabe Hospital is a non-profit, 340-bed hospital owned and operated by African Inland Church (AIC) of Kenya as part of a network of four hospitals and 45 dispensaries.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management / Business Administration / Accounting or other related field
- Must be a member of IHRM
- Minimum of one (1) year of working experience in HR.
- Must possess a high degree of confidentiality
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Must have high standards of integrity and ethical practice
- Must have the ability to accurately plan work assignments, prioritize tasks and deliver deadlines
- Must be highly proficient in the use of MS office packages
- Must be aligned to the mission and vision of AIC Kijabe hospital
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 4th August 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.