Human Resource Assistant Job at Reeds Africa Consult…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Reeds Africa Consult.
Reeds Africa consult (RAC) offers a broad scale of Human resource services designed to provide professional supports for the growing needs of today’s corporate organizations.
- Human Resource Assistant
- Support internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- Assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Diploma or a degree in human resources management.
- 5 years of experience.
- Exposure to labor law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply online.
Application Deadline: 20th September 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.