Human Resource Business Partner Job at Penda Health…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Penda Health.
- Human Resource Business Partner
- Ensuring that team member are well onboarded, trained, and able to be fairly measured in the performance of their roles and that they are all well supported to deliver in their roles.
- Staff engagement: works closely with management and staff to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Direct performance management at Penda by creating fair processes to ensure that PRs are calibrated against their peers and done fairly and systematically at all levels.
- Support all hiring needs including internal promotions efficiently, fairly and transparently
- Continuously conduct coaching and training related activities to ensure that all managers across Penda and seniors are excellent leaders and are developing the next level of leaders
- Create systems that ensure that Penda compensation is benchmarked properly against others in the industry.
- Ensure that our JDs reflect the roles done per specific departments and make sure that all staff communication and expectations are aligned with these roles
- Handle all ER issues that arise within the law and within our culture – track these issues, notice patterns, and create long-term solutions that prevent a recurrence.
- 5+ years of experience of which 2 are in a similar/related position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, or related discipline or equivalent experience/training.
- Member of IHRM.
- Proven track record of creating engaged growing teams
- Must have extraordinary ability to communicate openly and take on the conflict in a healthy way: You need to teach everyone at the organization to do this well, so you need to be amazing at this.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.