Human Resource Manager Job at Aga Khan Education Service… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Aga Khan Education Service.
The Aga Khan Academy Nairobi is operated by Aga Khan Education Service Kenya (AKESK), a non-profit organization, with close to a hundred years’ experience operating schools in Kenya.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall organizational strategy
- Manage the recruitment, selection and onboarding process
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Oversee compensation and benefits management
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Oversee and manage a performance management system that drives high performance
- Select and supervise HR Officers and training specialists and coordinates company use of insurance brokers, insurance carriers, pension administrators and other outside sources.
- Develop and monitor annual Human Resource budgets
- Oversee payroll preparation through HRIS
- Report to management and provide decision support through Human Resource metrics
- Assess training needs and monitor training programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Master’s Degree would be an added advantage
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Membership with the Institute of Human Resource Management
- A minimum of 7 years working experience with at least 3 of which must have been in a senior management position in Human Resources
- Work experience in an education setting is preferable.
How to Apply
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.