Human Resource Manager Job at Kenyatta University… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Kenyatta University.
- Ensure planning for all human resources required in the University in collaboration and coordination with other heads of departments.
- Coordinate all the Human Resource functions within the established policies and procedures.
- Regularly review the staff establishment and submit recommendations on gaps identified and make necessary adjustments in order to attract and retain competent staff.
- Perform annual Human Resource audits and provide feedback on progress and achievement of the human resource management programmes, procedures, processes and services to the University Management Board.
- Develop and oversee implementation of a comprehensive framework for effective succession planning management in the University.
- Spearhead performance management and training function in the University for Staff Career Development.
- Develop human resource work plans, budgets and departmental procurement plans.
- Oversee the evaluation, classification and rating of occupation and job positions in the University for proper placement and compensation
- Liaise with government agencies such as the Public Service Commission, Salaries and Remuneration Commission and Trade Unions to ensure human resource management and relations compliance by the University
- A minimum of Masters Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or any other relevant qualification from a registered and recognized institution
- For those with Masters Degree with NO Human Resource Management Specialization, a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Human Resource Management is a requirement
- At least five (5) years working experience as a Human Resource Manager or Equivalent in a large organization.
- A practicing member of IHRM in good standing, with a current practicing certificate.
- Experience in deployment and management of HR Information Management Systems.
How to Apply
Submit your CV with three (3) referees who are conversant with the applicant’s competence in area of specialization, full details of educational and professional qualification, work experience, present post and salary, and Application to:
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration)
PO. BOX 43844 – 00100 NAIROBI
Application Deadline: 11th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.