Human Resources Associate (Recruiter) Job at World Food Programme… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at World Food Programme.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Manage allocated recruitment actions to ensure consistent, high quality and timely implementation of approved recruitments.
- Carry outsourcing and outreach initiatives to attract passive/active candidates with a special focus on gender.
- Ensure vacancy announcements issued are gender-neutral, attractive and inspiring to applicants.
- Support employer-branding events like career fairs, employability training, social media content development among others.
- Effectively communicate with applicants about the vacancy announcement throughout the selection process.
- Ensure full administrative support is provided with the ongoing recruitment processes (scheduling tests or interviews, reporting).
- Ensure timely and qualitative longlisting of candidates for open VAs under the leadership of the Head of Talent Acquisition team.
- Extract and compile HR data on staff recruitment and selection, contractual conditions, entitlements to support analysis and reporting needs.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on relevant sourcing, selection and recruitment data.
- Use HR management systems for entering and updating a variety of HR data including reporting and monitoring various deadlines.
- Perform other related tasks as required.
- Completion of secondary school education. A university degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration or related field is a plus.
- Six years’ experience in a recruiter role in a multi-cultural environment. A strong background and passion for talent acquisition best practices, sourcing and leading-edge selection tools is a must. Certified/trained in developing competency-based questions based on position requirements and carrying out independently a competency-based interview.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.