Human Resources Business Partner at Watu Credit Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Watu Credit Limited.
Watu Credit Limited is a dynamic and fast-growing non-bank finance company. Watu Credit Limited harnesses technology to offer unsecured lending, primarily via mobile services. We aim to become the leading African provider of a broad set of inclusive financial products, delivered through technology in a fast, efficient and professional manner.
- Partner with line managers in proactive talent planning, including skill gap analysis, succession planning, talent mix, and talent pipeline strategy.
- Conduct full-cycle recruitment, including clarifying hiring needs, developing job descriptions, job posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, placement, and undertaking onboarding formalities through effective implementation of policies, processes, and tools in attracting and selecting people with competitive attributes and skills.
- Work with management to roll out offers, employment contracts, redeployment letters for new hires, promotions, and transfers.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders by conducting regular meetings with respective business leads to understand the priorities, challenges, and barriers and provide the necessary support in consultation with line management.
- Collect data, organize, and analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR shared services and HR Operations teams to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Receive, review, record, escalate and track accident reporting and asset loss claims while ensuring the same is resolved within the agreed service level agreement.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line managers, including but not limited to coaching, counseling, career development, succession planning, disciplinary actions, and performance improvement plans, among other
- Partner with line managers in improving working relationships, building employee morale, increasing productivity and retention
- Partner with the HR team and or Investigations and Compliance in the management of employee relations cases within areas of responsibility to ensure timely resolution in line with statutory requirements, company policy, and best practices while mitigating risk and maintaining accurate records
- Drive implementation of new and existing HR policies, procedures, and processes through training, advisory, and interpretation to employees and line managers while providing value-adding feedback for continuous improvement
- Partner with the HR team in identifying opportunities to improve the employee value proposition and support org-wide HR initiatives
- Partner with employees, line manager, and people and culture team to identify the training needs of the assigned team
- Collect employee feedback on various HR programs to assess the effectiveness and ensure that objectives are met.
- Degree in Human Resources.
- Minimum of 2 years in an HR generalist role
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage fluid demands, interruptions, and priorities to balance workload and achieve objectives
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 20th August 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.