Human Resources Officer Job at Islamic Relief… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Islamic Relief.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Coordinate recruitment and selection process of staff
- Coordinate orientation for new employees, receive all new staff and ensure new staff have completed the process
- Conduct orientation and induction of new hires
- Advice HR coordinator the reporting dates of each new employee or any other changes in staffing for payroll action
- Providing support in the recruitment/hiring processes that may include posting job openings,
- Organizing resumes and job applications, scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview processes
- Induction and assisting new employee prior to placement
- Ensure that all new hires are on boarded appropriately and given access to Organization policies and procedures and support managers on the orientation of new employees
- Preparing new employee files and ensuring all required documents are in place.
- Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
- Assist the Human Resource Coordinator in conducting background checks which include candidate’s documents/information verification.
- Assist the Human Resource Coordinator in Payroll processing.
- Assist in the enrolment of new staff into the payroll system.
- Assist the Human Resource Coordinator in the sharing of pays lips upon payroll approval on a Monthly basis.
- Answering payroll questions and facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors.
- Prepare monthly payroll data for payroll change file in collaboration with Human Resource Coordinator
- Coordinate the administration of benefits by working closely with insurance to manage staff enrolments and terminations, issuance of insurance cards, Schedule periodic insurance benefits orientation for all staff members.
- Ensure all leave plans are shared at the beginning of every year by staff
- File all staff leaves accordingly electronically and in staff physical files
- Updating staff leave balances on HRIS system
- Coordinate and monitor maintenance services, ensure proper function of the office, coordinate all repairs in coordination with logistics office
- Responsible for receipt of HR stationers and control of the same
- Raise AX purchase requisition for administration cost in consultation with finance department
Key skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management preferably augmented with a Higher Diploma or a Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP-K);
- Must be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience is required.
- Extensive knowledge in the Kenyan Labor laws and Industrial Relations.
- Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written.
- High level of integrity and ethics.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 2nd March 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.