ICT DevOps Engineer (Mid Level) Job at Tezza Business Solutions Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Tezza Business Solutions Limited.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Defining and setting up development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operations.
- Designing and implementing various development, testing, and IT infrastructure automation tools.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and fixing bugs in various code-bases.
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Monitoring and measuring platform and application performance in addition to other KPIs.
- Periodic reporting on performance of platforms and applications.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Degree in Information Technology or related course
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Good understanding of Source Code version control: Git
- Working knowledge on CI/CD: Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Ansible
- Experience in working with containers & orchestration tools: Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm, Fabric
- Experience working on Cloud platforms: Azure, AWS, Private & Hybrid Clouds
- Working know on Continuous testing and automation: Selenium, Appium, TestComplete, Rational Functional Tester
- Good Analytical & Problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.