Application for the Iemas Financial Services Corporate Marketing Internships – 2021 Entry is now open for all outstanding applicants.
Iemas Financial Services is offering an Internship opportunity to unemployed and prospective graduates to apply in the fields that are in line with the Corporation’s core business. The Corporation is therefore inviting applications for the Iemas Financial Services Corporate Marketing Internship Programme that runs for a maximum period of 12 months in the following disciplines/fields of study.
The Marketing intern will be responsible for completing assigned work projects in an accurate and timely manner and will partner closely with Management to support the department based on business needs.
The Iemas Financial Services Corporate Marketing Internship Programme uses a fully integrated approach that combines theory with practical training and leads to a recognized qualification/certification. Iemas Financial Services provides an internship opportunity in the following areas listed below:
- Corporate Marketing
This internship opportunity is situated at the following locations in South Africa:
- Centurion, Gauteng
Update: How to Apply for the 2021 Joburg City Theatres Finance Internship Programme
IEMAS CORPORATE MARKETING INTERNSHIP ROLES, APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
- Assist in creation, conception, implementation and revision of social media strategies and integrated marketing campaigns
- Assist in content creation for social medial channels and corporate website
- Assist in building and maintaining customer relations and manage online feedback forums
- Assistance with Corporate Communication tasks such as article writing and implementation of promotions
- Administer all corporate social platforms, engage via website collaboration functionalities and administer enquiries and requests.
- Matric/Grade 12
- Degree in Communications/Public Relations/Marketing
- Valid drivers’ licence
- 1+ year(s) educational experience
- Experience with Mac Computers, Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office
Knowledge and Skills:
- Report writing skills and identifying actions for implementation
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Microsoft Office
- Exceptional communication skills
- Very high attention to detail and planning
- Understanding of popular social networks-design, functionality and users
- Understanding and literacy in graphic design programmes will be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure
- Co-operative attitude and team player
- Willingness to work outside of normal working hours
- Time management skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to establish rapport with internal and external clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, conducting internet searches, general computer programs, and general office equipment
IEMAS CORPORATE MARKETING INTERNSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS – HOW TO APPLY
- Step 1: Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all the above criteria.
- Step 2: Once you have fulfilled step one, please click on the “Apply Now” button to register and apply.
- Step 3: Once you’ve registered and applied, we’ll email you confirmation of receipt. Our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way.
- Applications should reach Aspen on time, at most 14 July 2021. As it is indicated for each position of interest above.