This information involves the Igbajo Polytechnic, Igbajo Student Portal: eportal.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng. It also contains the institution’s e-learning portal, contact address and the official website. Kindly check below for more details.
The Authority of the Igbajo Polytechnic, Igbajo has enabled the student portal. The Online Portal is created for formal and prospective students of the Polytechnic to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more.
As you can see, Student Portal is essential to both fresh and stale students of Igbajo Polytechnic, Igbajo.
IGBAJO POLYTECHNIC, IGBAJO STUDENTS PORTAL
- POLY UNWANA Student Portal: https://www.eportal.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng/
- POLY UNWANA Main Website: https://igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng/
- POLY UNWANA Registrar email address:
IGBAJO POLYTECHNIC, IGBAJO CONTACT ADDRESS
Igbajo Polytechnic, Igbajo
- P. M. B. 303, Igbajo, Osun State.
- Phone: +2348032268116
- [email protected]
IGBAJO POLYTECHNIC, IGBAJO ELEARNING PORTAL
The Igbajo Polytechnic, Igbajo seeks to improve learning processes for its student. Therefore, it is pleased to announce the adoption of a Learning Management System (LMS), that would make it easy for students to attend classes online, get lecture notes and submit assignments anywhere and anytime.
This E-learning platform is to helps lecturers of the Igbajo Polytechnic, Igbajo in uploading their courses and course materials (ie. course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, forums) on the E-learning platform to enable students to access them for continuing academic work. A series of short video tutorials will be made available in the coming days to further help our lecturers in uploading their courses.
STEPS ON HOW TO ACCESS AND ENROL FOR IGBAJO POLYTECHNIC, IGBAJO E-LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
The following is a guide on how to enrol in the LMS.
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to IGBAJO POLY E-learning Portal
- Select Log in
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course.
- Igbajo Polytechnic, Igbajo Full Tuition & Fees – 2020
- Igbajo Polytechnic, Igbajo Academic Calendar and Registration Dates
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @Eafinder OR