Application for the Global MBA Scholarship for International Students in Poland – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Lodz in Poland.
International applicants from any of the mentioned eligible countries can apply to receive this award if they undertake a master or PhD programme in natural and technical science at the University of Lodz. Applicants are required to hold relevant qualifications. The winner of this application will be rewarded financial assistance towards specific aspects of cost of studying a master or PhD programme in Poland at Lodz like resettlement allowance, thesis preparation, etc.
The University of Lodz, founded in 1945, is a public research university ranked 801-1000 in QS Global World Rankings 2021. The university strives to become a recognizable and attractive research and didactic centre in the European Research Area and educate active global citizens, who think critically, understand the complexity and the diversity of perspectives which underline most global problems.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
IGNACY LUKASIEWICZ SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Angola, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Kenya, Colombia, Mexico, Myanmar, Mongolia, Mozambique, Nigeria, Palestine, South Africa, Senegal, Tanzania and Vietnam.
- Applicants can apply for a Master’s or PhD programme in natural sciences and technical sciences at Lodz.
- The applicants must have submitted an application in the desired programme and must be accepted in the same at Lodz.
- The applicants are required to hold a relevant BSc. Qualification to be accepted in a Master or PhD programme in natural sciences and technical sciences at Lodz.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 87, TOEFL CBT – 180, TOEF PBT -510, IELTS – 6.0, TWE – 3.5, TOEIC – 700, and TSE – 50.
IGNACY LUKASIEWICZ SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are required to register themselves on the university application portal and login to complete the application process. Accepted applicants will be guided regarding the application for the opportunity
Application must include:
- Academic transcripts
- Health insurance
- Cover letter
- Transcript of Records
- Original school certificates and diplomas
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.