Application for the India Global Leaders Scholarship for Indian Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The studentship is open for the brilliant Indian students to pursue the undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in Business and Economics, Law. Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $5,000 – $20,000.
The University of Queensland is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities. It is a founding member of online higher education consortium edX, Australia’s research-intensive Group of Eight. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees through a college.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INDIA GLOBAL LEADERS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Graduate degree courses in any field offered by the university.
- To be eligible, candidates must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- For applying, you need to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Aspirants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study there.
INDIA GLOBAL LEADERS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You need to attach the CV/resume, personal/motivational statement no more than 1,000 words and address: reasons for your interest in your chosen degree program, including why you wish to study this program at UQ, personal goals and ambitions and evidence of any previous activities or experiences which demonstrates your commitment to those goals and ambitions, one reference letter.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2021 will be considered.